To be eligible to travel to Cuba from the U.S., your visit must fall under one of these categories.
This is Marazul’s Travel Application Form with all the information required to reserve your trip to Cuba.
- Family visits.
- Humanitarian projects or to provide support to the Cuban people.
- Official business of the U.S. Government, foreign governments and certain intergovernmental organizations.
- Journalistic activities.
- Professional research or meetings.
- Educational activities by persons at academic institutions.
- People to people travel.
- Religious activities.
- Public performance, clinics, workshops, athletic or other competitions and exhibitions.
- Authorization to provide travel services, carrier services and remittance forwarding services.
- Activities of private foundations, research or educational institutes.
- Exportation of certain internet-based services.