|Get to know the greener side of Cuba! Cuba is an ecologically diverse country that is home to 263 protected areas, including 6 UNESCO biospheres. Join us in discovering some of these colorful areas, and take the opportunity to participate in community projects directed at Flora and fauna preservation.|
|Pinar del Río
Ciego de Ávila
- Student groups interested in Flora and Fauna preservation, ecotourism and / or ecological preservation initiatives in Cuba.
- Guided horseback riding tour opportunities through ecological preservation trails
- Meet and greet opportunities with students from equestrian schools
- Explore the Baños de San Juan natural swimming pools and explore beautiful cascades
- Community service projects: planting flower beds to contribute to ecological preservation initiatives
Call us for more information at 1(800) 993-9667 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN?
We are happy to personalize your trip with family-friendly activities! Call us for more information! 1(800) 993-9667
WISH TO INCLUDE AN ACTIVITY THAT ISN’T LISTED HERE?
Marazul can personalize your trip!