|Cuba’s judicial system has long been a source of curiosity and fascination amongst those who follow U.S. – Cuba relations. Due to the rich history behind the Cuban Revolution and the currently evolving changes in diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Cuba, there has never been a better time to explore and become familiar with the Cuban Judicial System and its history. Join Marazul and the National Union of Cuban Jurists (UNJC) in Cuba for an overview of Cuban law, where every participant in the course will earn a completion certificate** from the UNCJ along with a look at Cuban law few have been able to experience!|
- Persons or Organizations that are interested in the legal system of Cuba (students, legal professionals, etc…)
- Programs can be adjusted to include, 3 hour work sessions, or 2-5 day conferences with UNJC representatives
- All programs are customized to preferred legal areas (e.g. penal law, civil law, finance law, constitutional law, copyright law, etc…)
- Meet with legal experts with the highest degree of academic and professional experience. Your encounters may be with litigating attorneys, professors, judges, or other specialists in specific legal areas of interest
- **Persons engaging in 4 or 5 day courses will earn a completion certificate from the UNJC
Call us for more information at 1(800) 993-9667 or email us: email@example.com
TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN?
We are happy to personalize your trip with family-friendly activities! Call us for more information! 1(800) 993-9667
WISH TO INCLUDE AN ACTIVITY THAT ISN’T LISTED HERE?
Marazul can personalize your trip!